Perform Netgear EX2700 Setup Using these Tips
Netgear EX2700 WiFi range extender is one of the well-known devices to provide a continuous internet access to its users into hard-to-reach areas of their house. However, to eliminate dead zones, it is important to perform Netgear EX2700 setup. Thinking about how to set up Netgear EX2700 extender? Think no more! In this post, we are going to provide you the easy methods following which Netgear EX2700 setup process will be a walk in the park for you.
Thus, wait no more and let’s get the ball rolling!
Netgear EX2700 Setup via App
This is one of the easiest methods to perform Netgear EX2700 setup. So, wait no more and follow the instructions highlighted below to get the process completed via app.
- First things first, you have to download the Netgear app from Play Store or App Store. Ensure that the smart device you are using for downloading the app have the enough space to run the app. And, the device software must be up-to-date.
- Secondly, you must have access to the blazing-fast WiFi.
- Once the Netgear app gets installed, open it and sign in to it using the valid email and password.
- You are now logged in to the Netgear app.
- Reaching here, go through the Netgear EX2700 setup on-screen instructions.
Note: If you don’t want to use the Netgear app to perform Netgear EX2700 setup, then you can configure it using the WPS method.
Netgear EX2700 Setup via WPS
For this, you have to ensure that your router has the WPS button on it. If it has, scroll down a little and get to know the instructions to perform Netgear EX2700 setup via WPS.
- Connect your main router and the Netgear extender first.
- Press the WPS button on your Netgear EX2700 extender and after a couple of minutes, press the same on the router as well.
Note: After pressing the WPS button on your devices, you have to wait for some time.
In blink of an eye, the Netgear EX2700 setup process will be completed using the WPS button.
Wait! The blog hasn’t ended yet. There is one more method that you can perform to complete Netgear EX2700 setup process and that is using the manual method.
Netgear EX2700 Setup via Manual Method
- Power on your Netgear EX2700 WiFi extender. Do provide it a steady power supply. And, also choose a working wall outlet for it.
- Thereafter, connect your router to the extender wirelessly or using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a laptop or desktop. The device must have access to the extender’s WiFi and its software must not be outdated.
- Hover the mouse cursor to the URL bar and type mywifiext.net. We suggest you copy mywifiext.net and paste in the address bar. Why? Doing so will help you prevent typing errors. But, it is not recommended to type mywifiext.net in the search bar. If you do so, then you will be taken to some other website instead of new extender setup page.
Note: In case you still get mywifiext.net not working issue, then you can get it fixed by clearing browsing history and restarting the device (computer or laptop).
- Now, provide the default login username and password of the device and follow the instruction to complete the Netgear EX2700 setup process.
Now, you are free to unplug your Netgear EX2700 extender and move it to the location of your choice. Congrats! You are now owner of uninterrupted WiFi range. Isn’t that amazing?
The Last Words
Hopefully, the methods we have provided you in this post have helped to perform Netgear EX2700 setup in a hassle-free way. So, which method you found easy? Which method you have used to perform Netgear EX2700 setup?
Still, if you need any assistance, don’t forget that we are ready to help you whether you want to install Netgear N300 extender or perform Netgear EX2700 setup. We have the team of finest technicians in the world.
Thank you for reading the blog and we really wish you have a better experience with Netgear EX2700 extender.