Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup
People all across the globe are fed up with the performance of their existing WiFi network. If you are in the same mess, then consider doing Rockspace setup in your home. Performing Rockspace WiFi extender setup will not just help you to gain access to a fast internet connection but also convert dead zones into fun zones.
Are you wondering how to set up WiFi extender? In this guide, we have mentioned the steps that will tell you how to do Rockspace extender setup and troubleshoot issues related to it. Stick to reading.
Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup: WPS Method
The following guidelines will ensure that you understand how the Rockspace setup process can be executed using the WPS method:
- Press the power button after plugging your wireless extender into a wall socket.
- Find where the WPS button is located on your extender.
- When you find it, press it.
- Locate the WPS button on your home device.
- Thereafter, press it too.
- Consider relocating your extender to complete the Rockspace setup process.
If you are not able to set up Rockspace WiFi extender in a hassle-free manner using this method, then consider opting for another one.
Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup: Manual Method
The instructions given below have shed light on how Rockspace extender setup can be performed by using the easiest method, i.e. Manual method:
- For Rockspace extender setup, turn on your device.
- Get hold of an Ethernet cable.
- Build a connection between your extender and router via it.
- Switch on your PC.
- The web browser that you generally use the most, open it.
- Double click on the web address field.
- Enter the default web address, i.e. re.rockspace.local.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will be taken to the Rockspace extender login page.
- There you need to enter the default admin details.
- If you are not sure about them, go to the Rockspace extender setup manual.
- Once the BASIC Home screen reveals itself, follow the on-screen steps.
While trying to set up Rockspace WiFi extender manually, if you face any issues; contact our technical experts without debating about it in your head.
Common Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup Issues
Highlighted below are some of the topmost issues that users experience during the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process:
- Rockspace WiFi extender not working
- Can’t set up Rockspace WiFi extender
- Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting
- Power LED blinking red
- Extender not accepting username and password
- Rockspace extender not connecting to router
- Re.rockspace.local not working
If you are experiencing any of these Rockspace WiFi extender setup issues, it is advised that you refer to the troubleshooting hacks mentioned below.
Troubleshoot: Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup Issues
1. Check the Power Supply
One of the biggest reasons why you are unable to go about the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process is not an improper power supply. It might be because of a damaged wall socket. Thus, consider plugging your extender into a different power outlet.
2. Verify the Ethernet Connection
If you are experiencing the Rockspace WiFi extender keeps disconnecting issue during the setup process, then it means that the Ethernet cable you have used is damaged. Therefore, consider connecting your devices with the help of a new Ethernet cable. Also, see to it that the connection is finger-tight between your devices.
3. Do Rockspace WiFi Extender Firmware Update
Although this isn’t really a reason behind Rockspace WiFi extender setup issues, you can take it as a precaution to avoid facing any in the future. Performing Rockspace WiFi extender firmware update will also take care of the overall functionality of your device.
If you want to know how to update Rockspace extender firmware, then you need to visit re.rockspace.local, log in to your device and follow the on-screen instructions. Didn’t get it? No problem. Refer to the step-by-step guidelines given in the user manual.
4. Reset Rockspace Wi-Fi Extender
In case, even after following the aforementioned fixes, you are experiencing the Rockspace WiFi extender not working issue, then you should learn how to reset Rockspace Wi-Fi extender.
Are you thinking “How to reset my Rockspace Wi-Fi extender?” Well then, you should follow the steps given here:
- Find where the Reset button is located.
- The minute you find it, press it.
- Wait for some time.
With that, you’ll be able to reset Rockspace Wi-Fi extender without any unwanted issues. In case you are still wondering how to reset Rockspace Wi-Fi extender, contact our technical experts right this instance.